The heritage listed tennis club situated in the beautiful St Vincents Gardens commissioned Ecovantage to upgrade the court lighting to reduce energy use whilst improving light quality for players. Light spillage into the surrounding gardens was also improved.
Club President Peter Davidson was delighted with the lack of glare and loved the immediacy of the lights after years of waiting while the old 1000 watt lights warmed up or cooled down.
The old lights were 1000 watt lights and have been replaced by powerful 250 watt LED lights. A perfect outcome for the small boutique club in inner Melbourne.